Monday, December 06, 2004

Whats this "blog" stuff all about?

It looks like *everybody* has a blog nowadays. At least 3 of my friends do! Apparently I can't call myself a nerd without one. So I figured I'd get a free blog thingymadoo at blogger.com. Heck, maybe I'll even update it from time to time.

Actually this is my second go at it. I made one at bloglines earlier today but they didnt offer profiles or HTML, so I changed here.

Here are the 3 friends I refer to (if I find any of my other friends have blogs I'll post them too)
Toria from Uru - http://toriauru.blogspot.com/
Andrew from Uni - http://coldwarm.blogspot.com/
They both just started theirs too.
And Tim from Uni has had his for a long while. Its down at the moment but if it comes up again it will be here:
http://www.gfxmonk.com

Now lets see, I figure since my name is Eat_My_Shortz I'd better fulfil your expectations and end with a Simpsons quote. (Opens up archive of Simpsons' quotes). So heres one of my favourites:
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. Its what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel."
- Homer Simpson

4 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger Toria/Deb said...

Nice to see you've joined the crowd here EMS ;) Hope to read more insightful, interesting things ha ha ha

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Its a big crowd! I couldn't take eatmyshortz@blogspot.com or emsblog@blogspot.com!
emsrelto is my Uru website so I figured I'd take that before somebody else did!

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger Tim Cuthbertson said...

Woo, its blog pandemonium!

Fancy that, I'm the first with a blog and it's been dead almost a fortnight... Grrrrrrrr!

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger Andrew said...

look forward to seeing where this blog goes,
knowing you, somewhere interesting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home