Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Legend Is Here At Last

Almost...

Well it's my birthday. Happy Birthday Matt. For some reason I feel a need to punish myself by forcing myself to finish this damn game! (The one I spoke of earlier) I am Soooo close now. I just spent eight hours sitting here playing through the last third of the game and tweaking every number I came across. I'm pretty happy with it now, except the spells aren't quite there yet. Which means I will have to do more work tomorrow, on my birthday day (after I wake up again). But hopefully that won't be for awhile because I need sleep.

I did promise my website viewers the game on Dec 12, 2004 and that is what I will deliver. (Summit Interactive Online)

Exhausted but happy!
"I've got it all figured out! I'll work from midnight to eight, come home, sleep for five minutes, eat breakfast, sleep six more minutes, then I have ten minutes to bask in Lisa's love, then I'm off to the power plant fresh as a daisy."
- Homer Simpson

4 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Andrew said...

Happy birthday Matt!

 
At 10:58 am, Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger Tim Cuthbertson said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY MATTY!

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Thanks guys! What was that second one, AndE, double post?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home