Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WOTD: Spontramellic

Well, I thought I'd be done by now, and WOTD would be nothing but a silly few blogposts... but I'm quite surprised that it seems to have actually gained some popularity, and people seem to be using the word "vrafrinkous" in everyday speech (good lord! a neologism!)

So, please comment and tell me if you're going to kill me if I post one more WOTD ;) (As we decided today, and resolved in the previous blogpost comments, the world would be a much better place if more friends said they weren't going to kill each other. It's an in-joke.)

Well, without further ado, and by special request, the Word of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2005, is:
spontramellic
adj.
  1. Relating or pertaining to excitement over spontaneously or randomly organised events, eg. camping, pubbing or driving: Eyy guys! Let's do something spontramellic!

  2. Winning card games, esp. Go Fish!, effortlessly and repeatedly by random chance: "How is it that you are so spontramellic?" "Dunno... game is I win :D"

  3. Involving more than thirty-seven starts and stops: Hmm... that was a very spontramellic park.

6 Comments:

At 12:06 am, Blogger Toria/Deb said...

Where do you come up with these? They are brilliant and very vrafrinkous of you to keep posting them, you do realize.

*HUGS* sent to a dear friend who listens very well and who never judges any of the crazy things I do. Thanks.

 
At 12:16 am, Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Thanks Tor,

Oh and Cleansing Fire has informed me (quite rightly) that in fact the opposite of "apogee" is "perigee".

Well.. now it has two opposites :D

 
At 12:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, my favourite word yet =)

...and yes, I am surprised you have continued for quite a while now with WOTD. I definately would have been stuck to think of new words n definitions by now.

good work machew!

 
At 12:58 am, Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Woo thanks melissanie, whoever *you* are.
What ever could have made this your favourite?

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger Tim Cuthbertson said...

I actually heard someone who was not yourself using "vrafrinkous" today. That was pretty crazy (and incidentally he has never seen a meerkat, so I'm not sure if the full effect of the word was actually known to him)...

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Shalom,

I've found a very rewarding career -- built on a part-time basis,
and I thought you might be interested.

Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal rejection. And, when you do find someone who's really serious about improving their finances, our automated system presents yourbusiness opportunity to them, one step at a time.

People that have read this same email just 1-2 months ago,
are now making the kind of income they knew they were
worth! If youhave 10-15 hours a week, you can do this too.

What would you do, and whom would you spend your time with when you're earning the kind of profits you'd like?

If you're interested to get a FREE tour,
please send an email to:> obed_edom@gawab.com
with the subject:> "Ok,let me know".

Be sure to include your Fullname and Country in the body
of your email.I will then send you an email that contains
the FREE tour link.The FREE tour has NO COST, NO
OBLIGATION, NO COMMITMENT.In case you feel that
it is not for you, you can unsubscribe anytime.

Hope to receive an email from you sooner.

Blessings,

Khane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wish to no longer receive emails from me,just send an
email to Obed_Edom@gawab.com with the subject"REMOVE ME"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home