Sunday, August 14, 2005

WOTW: Prosh

Well... its PROSH WEEK at uni and I'm SCARED because it seems to be extraordinarily wild, but for some reason I am signed up to a team with all my good buddies and am going to participate in whatever events will let me keep my sanity, limbs, and liver/kidneys (u gotta watch out for that last one).

But despite all the talk about Prosh Week, I've got absolutely no idea what "prosh" means, and neither does the dictionary. Wikipedia gives a bit of a vague description. But I thought I'd better do the world a service and formally define the word.

Hence, the Word of the Week for Prosh Week, August 15-19, 2005 is:
prosh
adj.
  1. Organised yet anarchous; in which formally defined events encourage behaviour which results in a loss of dignity without any significant reward: Err.. well that was pretty prosh. Where did my underwear end up?

  2. Any thing which degenerates markedly down the ladder of social and moral standards as it moves from the western to eastern sides of a country: Man, those Eagles are prosh!

  3. Requiring or pertaining to behaviour which is extremely and consistently spontramellic.
Thx for your help Mel!

GO TEAM SPORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home